Monday 7 May 2012

Helping Out

For the past three months  I have been in language school trying my best to learn Spanish - once this has finished this Friday I will then start to work in Nuevas Fuerzas.

I have already been able and privileged to go to Nuevas Fuerzas and help there three times within the last three months when Paul Turner (the one in charge) has been away and volunteers were needed. This has helped me gain an understanding of the work I will be doing and also meet the young adults I will be working with. There are about 14 in total though it may be more now because every time I have been there, there have been new people there to meet.

I took some pictures when I was there and will post a few so you can meet some of the people I will be working with:

Alexander

Alejandro

Maribel

The Two Katy's

Pablo

Vanessa

Ceasar

No comments:

Post a Comment