Tuesday 22 November 2011

London to Northern Ireland Part 1

Well my move to Peru is taking part in different legs, first of all my stuff is being moved back to Norn Iron, and then I am going.

The first part of this move to Northern Ireland has happened, today Arnold, the removal man came to collect all my belongings and now as we speak they are sitting in his van somewhere in London, ready to drive down England to go on boat and then arrive with my parents on Monday.

It was sad seeing it all go and now my room feels big, empty and bare - there is no turning back now... the adventure has started... and as well as feeling sad, I am very excited about it all.

Here is a picture of my room all packed up:


.

The second part of the move to Northern Ireland, will see me leave London on 5th December, to go to Ware for a week before flying back to Belfast on 12th December, where I will then stay until February 3rd when I fly to Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment