Wednesday 16 November 2011

Supporting Me

In order to carry out this work in Peru, I would be grateful for people's support, both financial and generally.


Many people ask me how I am going to support myself whilst I am away and how much will it cost to go to Peru? Well, the answer is I am trying to raise £9,000 which will cover costs including:

· Travel
· Insurance - medical and travel
· Language Lessons
· Living expenses whilst in Peru

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you would like to give to me, your support would be very much appreciated. You can give in two ways: by standing order or a one off dondation.

By standing order

If you would like to support me monthly with a standing order, this can be done by going to www.latinlink.org.uk/donate and go to the ‘specific person’ list and search for my name


Or by a one off donation which can be made avia JustGiving: http://www.justgiving.com/KennedyJoAnne

If you are a UK Tax Payer, Gift Aid can also be claimed, this means that 20% can be claimed back on every donation made.

No comments:

Post a Comment