Friday 21 December 2012

Its all over....

Last Tuesday (18th December) was the last day of Nuevas Fuerzas for the year which also meant it was my last day of Nuevas Fuerzas as it won't be starting up again til March and by that time I will be in Britain - where in Britain I have no idea, but will be there!!

For the first two hours we watched Madagascar Three.... well I did not see much of it as was doing other things, but everyone who was watching it seemed to enjoy it. 

We did not have many people from the start but more people and parents started to arrive at 3pm as that was when the chocolotada was due to start. During this time, we sang some Christmas songs and Pastor Abel spoke about the importance of Christmas, we gave out Christmas presents to the members of Nuevas Fuerzas, they swapped their secret santa presents, gave presents to helpers, had some hot chocolate and panettone as well. 

Singing

Pastor Abel

Miss Elva getting her present from Kati

Paul giving out Hot Chocolate

Alejandro and Manuel enjoying their Panettone

Diana getting  a hug from her secret santa Alejandro

This is my third chocolotada and as said in previous post apparently panettone grows on you, and I would like to say that it has, actually like it now. Not sure how many more chocolotada's I have left to experience but do not think its too many.

For me it was a bit of emotional day as it was my last day at Nuevas Fuerzas and last day seeing many of the young adults, though will be visiting some of them in January. I mentioned to Hermana Bethsaida (the pastor's wife) that I was sad as it was my last day and she said, do not be sad, be happy that you have had the opportunity to serve here and get to know the young adults and the mum's - she is a very wise person.

To see more photos of the Chocolotada please click here




No comments:

Post a Comment